Stolen Engagement Ring

Friday June 16th: “Hello, I’m Fred

I called earlier about a golden engagement ring for my soon to be wife”. “Ah yes here you go one gold engagement ring”. “Thank you have a good day”. “You to” the cashier said”. “I’m home”. “Where have you been,” said Karen. “I was out buying something special; also, do you want to go to the lake this weekend I heard there is a surprise happening”. “What kind of surprise” she said. “I can’t tell you it’s a surprise”. “Well, I’m not going then” she complained. “please you wont regret it” he begged. “Fine I’ll go I guess” she finally agreed.

Saturday June 17th 10:00am: “Come on let’s go already” Fred yelled from downstairs. “I’ll be down in a sec” she yelled. “You said that five minutes ago” he said.

Saturday June 17th 11:00am: “Ok I’m ready” she yelled. “Finally,” …. Saturday June 17th 1:00pm (at the cabin): “Were finally here” exclaimed Fred, “you finally” Karen joked. “I’ll be right back; I have to put something away” (the ring). “Ok I’m back” he yelled. “What did you put away” she asked. “Oh, it was nothing, lets go unpack our stuff” he said while walking inside.

Saturday June 17th 8:00pm: “I think I’m going to go to bed now” Karen said sounding tired. “me to goodnight” he said.

Sunday June 18th 9:00am: “Wake up Karen we are going on an all-day boat ride and when we get back, I have a surprise for you” he said with a yawn. “don’t forget to leave the door unlocked Fred because the maid, mailman, and food delivering guy are coming tomorrow,” said Karen. “ok I won’t”

Sunday June 18th 5:00pm: “That was the best boat ride I’ve ever been on” exclaimed Karen. “I know that was so much fun” yelled Fred. “looks like the food guy came he put the milk and cheese in the fridge I better thank him,” said Fred. “oh, what was that thing you were going to surprise me with” she asked. “right, I’ll go get it right now”. “it gone” he yelled. What’s gone” her yelling from the other room. “the ring” “What ring” “your engagement ring I put it right here but it’s not there someone must of stole it” him yelling. “It’s ok we will find it” she said.

Sunday June 18th 7:00pm: “There’s no use we won’t find it tonight I will call someone tomorrow lets just sleep on it” he said sadly.

Monday June 19th 10:03am: “I just called the police, but they said they can’t help’ he told her. “I’m going to call detective Annah see if she can help me”.

Monday June 19th 10:37am: “Detective Anna is on her way here right now I hope she can help us” he said. “I hope so to” she said to him.

Monday June 19th 11:00am: Knock knock “she’s here” yelled Karen. “ill get the door” yelled Fred. “Hello, you must be Fred” Said Annah. “Yes, that’s me and this is Karen” “Hello”. “So, what do you need help with” Annah said. (Fred tells Annah about how he put a ring in the drawer and came back and the next day it was not there). “I see has anyone been in the house since you left yesterday” “umm yes I believe so we had, the maid come and do some cleaning, the mail man brought the mail, and the food guy brought us groceries” Fred explained. “Let’s speak to the mail man right now” she said. “Hi, my name is Jack I deliver the mail every second day, but I leave the mail at the end of the driveway every time I don’t go inside at all”. “so, it could not be you if you didn’t go inside the house” Annah said. “I want to talk to the maid now pls” “My name is Chloe and I’m the maid for these people, honestly I did clean their bedroom yesterday but I’m really wealthy so I don’t see how it could be me cause if I really wanted a ring, I could buy one myself”. “So, you did go into the bedroom UT claim you didn’t touch the ring and your wealthy enough you can buy your own” annah explained. “so even though she went into the room may not have been her, but she has tried stealing from me before so could be her” Fred said to Karen and Annah. “who’s left, ah just the food guy” she said. “umm my names Jake and I deliver food to Fred every third day usually I leave the food outside but there was milk and cheese, so I didn’t want it to spoil so I brought them inside, I saw the maid lady inside your bedroom doing something, but I didn’t see what”. “After she left the bedroom, I went to see what she was looking at, but I didn’t touch anything in there I just walked out” he said. “ok thank you Jake for your cooperation have a good day” Annah said. “So, Fred who could it be?

Suspect List:

Maid: Chloe

Mailman: Jack

Food delivery: Jake

thats the end who do you think did it