owl 4

What I am doing

For my owl 4 I am doing video/photo editing. For video editing I take a video and add cool transition and effects to it to make it look cooler. And for photos I am going to take a whole bunch of photos and make it one big video with effects and transitions.

Why I chose this

I chose to do editing because it is super fun and something I would really like to get better at. When I first started editing every photo was not on time and the video was to slow or fast

The app I use

The app I am using is capcut it is a super easy app to use once u get to know how to use it. When I first started to use capcut I was super confused on how to use it properly, but I figures it out fast on wheat everything does.

Photos or videos

I like to work with photos better than videos because u can time them perfect and add any kind of sound. When I use videos, I must slow them down or make them faster but with photos u just must select the duration.

Time-consuming??

Yes, this is a very time-consuming project because It takes me a good 30 to 60 minutes to make one edit of a video or a photo edit. I think this owl will be a very good owl for time because it takes a long time to make one edit.

Photos of what the app looks like

heres a link as well https://www.google.com/search?q=capcut&rlz=1C1GCEB_enCA938CA938&oq=capcut&aqs=chrome.0.69i59l2j0l8.1222j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on

Here are some photos of the app.CapCut for PCCapCut on the App StoreCapCut 2.9.1 for Android - Download