remote learning

this morning in class we talked about how we are going into remote learning. i dont want to go into remote buut we have no choice. when im at home i hope my brother isnt there becasue he always annoys me and i can never get my work done. when we are in remote i will be at home most of the time by myself. cause my mo works days. from 7 to 3. at my house i have no wifi but my neighbors do. they let me borrow their wifi for school work witch iiis great cause without wifi i would have to go find a wireless hotspot. i wish the school didnt have to go into remote learning because its super hard to do work at home for me atleast. for me i really good with teams witch means i will be able to scan docs and submit my stuff easily. foer the EAs i hope they are ready cause they might have to do stuff to. there might be a vaccine coming out for covid that would be great. my grandma doesnt really want to have anyone over for christmas cause you not supposed to.What do you call the disease caused by the novel coronavirus? Covid-19thats the end of my blog post

One thought on “remote learning”