Duolingo🐥and Quizlet🦆

DUOLINGO❤

Duolingo is a free language learning app. When you use it you put in your email, password and login. If you don’t already have an account its easy ti set up. When you set it up all you have to do is put your email a password you want and the name of your person. You can choose any language in school we are learning French. With this app it is so much eiseir than learning in person. When I do French on duolingo it starts easy than it gets harder. It goes by so fast you have so many levels to do and so much fun things to do. Duolingo is completely free unless you want premium than it’s a little bit more. I think it is a genius app. I rate it a 10/10 best language game ever.Duolingo - The world's best way to learn a language

QUIZLET❤

Is a great studying app and helps with a lot. Quizlet can be used for s.s. and more. When I use Quizlet I use the flashcards.  You can also play a gravity game and a match game. My best time for the match game is 12.5 sec. Learning tools & flashcards, for free | Quizlet

hope you enjoyed my blog for todaaay have a wonderful day❤